Ansible is the simplest way to automate. Ansible is the simple yet powerful technology engine thousands of companies are using to simplify their network and IT infrastructure and accelerate Devops initiatives.
Ansible's automation language can be used across different teams and is a telco-ready solution that can automate your entire equipment and application lifecycle from servers to cloud to containers and everything in-between.
Organisations adopting devops, devsecops and infrastructure-as-code will require the repeatability and predictability that automation requires.
Skills Gained Ansible Engine:
- Basic understanding of what Ansible is and how it works with networking devices
- Running ad-hoc Ansible commands from a command line
- Building and execution of playbooks to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Use Case: Backing up network configurations
- Use Case: Create a GRE tunnel
- Use Case: Additional router configurations
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
Skills Gained Ansible Tower
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Use Case: Creating and running a job template
Who Can Benefit:
- Network operators, network engineers, cloud administrators, DevOps engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in network automation
Attendees should have working knowledge of using network device CLI as well as a conceptual understanding of network concepts (Cisco, Juniper, Arista etc), DevOps and distribute application architecture.
Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH).
Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to connect to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.